Top 10 Jose Canseco Tweets E-mail
1. A broken heart is knd of like a broken bat you can use it again but it will never be the same.

2. Lake house has no chandeleers and I need some. Any light company want to trade 2 or 3 for signed bat or any game worn piece of equipment.

3. Can any top executive from true tv please contact me asap about a reality tv show .I have a great idea.

4. And by the way I am completely steroid free but I have been testing some anti aging products for the last 3 years and wow they really work.

5. Life is funny I only have you guys to talk to on twitter and I appreciate the emotions and honesty.this is like therapy for me thanks.

6. I am and will always be just simply a basball player,my tomb stone will just say. Baseball.

7. 310 862 6309 haters can call me now and confront me ,where are the haters so far its been nice people,are you haters scared.

8. I need an attorney pro bono my lanlord evicted me and would not let me take my chandeleers with me ,need your help to get them back.

9. This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it Email for pricing and availability on spend a day with Jose!

10. Wake up bastards when I am on twitter u better listen bunch of followers and zombies.

Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites
Digg! Reddit! Del.icio.us! Mixx! Google! Live! Facebook! StumbleUpon! TwitThis