1. “Tactical underwear solutions”
2. The deal you make with yourself around this time of year to finally drop ten pounds.
3. Pats on the back from politicians holding the purse strings.
4. Terms like “dividend suspension program” that actually mean, “you’re not getting the money.”
5. Promises made by an alcoholic.
6. Results of sex and drug surveys of high school students. “Yeah, that’s right. I have sex five times a day and I’m an international drug lord! Am I cool or what?”
8. The threat of incarceration for unauthorized mattress tag removal.
9. Political slogans like, “Yes we can!” “A thousand points of light,” and “Just say no.”
10. Most of the stuff anyone is saying at any given point in time anywhere in the world.